Hotwire Hotel: Help with a 4* Star Hotel in Newport Beach - Huntington Beach Area

xxthirtytwoxx
By xxthirtytwoxx,
in

Hi Guys,

This is my first post so I hope I give enough info...

4* Star Hotel in Newport Beach - Huntington Beach Area

I'm trying to figure out what hotel HOTWIRE is offering for $69 a night October 16-18th. Here are the amenities:

Airport Transportation, Gym, Pool, Dining, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Golf nearby and Tennis nearby.

I'm trying to get something going for my birthday. Please help out if you can! Thanks!

I'm trying to figure out what hotel is being offered in the Newport - Huntington Beach Area the weekend of October 16th - 18th for my birthday.

5* Hotel in Newport-Huntington Beach Area, $189 - October 16-18

Here are the amenities:

No smoking rooms, Gym, Dining, Business Center, Internet Access, Golf Nearby and Spa Services.

I broke my posts up for the two hotels I'm looking at because thats how it seems to work around here. Again, I'm new so please show me the way if I'm doing it wrong.

Thanks again!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread (that's how we do it :) )

The 4* is a match for the Hyatt Newport Beach so that would be our best guess for that one... the 5* has not yet been reported to the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- Happy Birthday :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is probably a crazy request but...

4 star hotel in Newport-Huntington Beach Area, October 16 -18th

I'm trying to get the Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington October 16-18th on Priceline. I've only bid one other time in Downtown San Diego and was burned by getting a hotel 4 miles away in the Marina when I was looking to be in the Gaslamp.

I doubt its possible but has anyone been able to bid and get the Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach? If so any tips on how much I should bid to get it?

Thank you!

Thank you for your help and the birthday wishes! I did some research online and thought the Hyatt might be the hotel as well.

I think the 5 star might be the Island Hotel in Newport Beach. Expedia has it rated as a 4 1/2 star but I've heard the ratings are usually not exactly as high as they are portrayed on Priceline and Hotwire.

The only hotel that is listed as 5 stars on Expedia in Newport Beach is the Pelican Hill Resort. I don't know if that could be the hotel as its usually at least $600 a night. But what a steal it would it be at $189!

Is Expedia a good source to use when cross referencing hotel ratings?

I'm trying to get the Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington October 16-18th on Priceline. I've only bid one other time in Downtown San Diego and was burned by getting a hotel 4 miles away in the Marina when I was looking to be in the Gaslamp.
You got 'burned' because you were trying to use PRICELINE in a risky manner... you must be willing to accept a hotel anywhere in the zone that you select. If you want a specific hotel, or location within a zone, PRICELINE is probably not the best way for you to book.
Is Expedia a good source to use when cross referencing hotel ratings?
Generally not, as each service uses their own criteria for rating hotels.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]