DHohio
By DHohio,
in

Hotwire has a 3* for $67

Breakfast, Fitness, Business, Laundry, High Speed

Holiday Inn Express???

3.5* for $109

Fitness, Restaurant, Business, High Speed

Cleveland Rite Aid Marathon is Sunday 5/16/2010 which is why I am looking for rooms (i'm thinking of running the half, not the full). Anyhow, I'm sure rooms will go for a premium soon for that weekend. I do wonder how close I am on guessing the HI Express- I just saw a review for HI Express downtown where someone says they have their room for $67.00 (does NOT mention if they have it on Hotwire or not).

Thanks in advance for any help and insight you can provide.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Cleveland thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Never ended up staying in Cleveland. This was a wedding anniversary celebration for wife and I. We ended up deciding not to stay in Cleveland and ended up going to Niagara Falls instead. Had a scheduling change due to parents watching our kids and went a week or two later. I did post that stay here:

Hotwire Niagara Falls

The 3* matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Express as well as the Residence Inn, so either of these would be my best guess for this one.

The 3.5* matches both the Crowne Plaza and the Doubletree, so either of those would be our best guess here... i'd favor the Crowne Plaza. Also note that the Hyatt has been reported with the above plus an additional Golf icon, so if that icon is being 'hidden' by HOTWIRE on this search, then that would be a possibility as well, but overall my best guess is the Crowne Plaza.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide adn how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]