Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Boston Common-Theatre District) Radisson

ellebel
By ellebel,
in

Hi,

After a little hesitation I just used HOTWIRE for the first time and am very happy to have gotten an excellent deal on the downtown Radisson hotel in Boston :)

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Thanks a lot for the great tips on your forum!!

Ellebel

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

We're glad to hear the information here was helpful with your purchase and that you're happy with the results.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Very nice. The Radisson gets great reviews on Tripadvisor, and the normal rate is $239 + tax.

I would love to get that hotel and rate. I am checking in at the same time, 9/26, but I want to check out on 9/28. The rate shows as $129 per night for me. I'm sure it's the same hotel because of the amenities Boston Common - Theatre District Hotel 3.5* and the Tennis amenity seems to be the Radisson. Any other checkin/checkout combination is not getting me the $96 rate :)

Weird thing about the amenities: The Radisson does have an indoor pool (doesn't it?), but it is not in the Hotwire list of amenities. Does anyone have an opinion on that?

Weird thing about the amenities: The Radisson does have an indoor pool (doesn't it?), but it is not in the Hotwire list of amenities. Does anyone have an opinion on that?

Hotels have to have all the amenities shown... but don't have to show all the amenities they have. :)

Please read your messages and start a NEW TOPIC if you'd like help with your own stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to hear you're not getting the same price for the Radisson as I am... I just checked and for my dates I'm still offered $96 per night. Probably getting a discount for staying 4 nights?

Indeed, it's a bit strange they don't mention the pool in the amenities list, perhaps they want to confuse us :)

Good luck with finding another good deal!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]