Hotwire Hotel: Please help with finding condo-style hotel in Waikiki

chrall
By chrall,
in

Hi. I'm wondering if people have tips for finding a condo-style in Waikiki beach area for March 25, 2010 to April 8, 2010. We are a family of 4 and have stayed in the past at the Aston Pacific Monach and Aston Waikiki Banyan. We are looking for a condo-style hotel with kitchen amenities, in the Waikiki beach area.

Thanks.

Hi. Our budget per night would be in the $100 - $120 range for a condo. A 2.5 * or 3 * rating would be fine (i think the Pacific Monarch and Banyan are around 2.5*). Last year we got a great rate for a renovated ocean view condo style hotel room at the Waikiki Banyan, by contacting the hotel manager directly (we paid $134 + taxes per night last year). This time around i wondered what savings we could find using HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. I've used HOTWIRE in the past for car rentals, but not for hotel rentals. PRICELINE is new to me. Thanks for any suggestions you may have. :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

PRICELINE doesn't typically deal with condo properties (although some of their hotels may fall under that classification with other services), but since you can't choose any aspect of the hotel other than bid amount, minimum star rating, and geographic region (as defined by PRICELINE's boundaries), there is no way to ensure that you receive a 'condo-style' property. As well, PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy.

However, HOTWIRE may still be an option for you. If you search HOTWIRE (for quad occupancy) for your dates, does anything appear in the Waikiki Beac zone and within your budget?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi. On a Hotwire search for our dates in March/April 2010, this condo comes up:

3.5-star hotel in Waikiki Marina Area Condo

This hotel features the following amenities:

Near Beach

Studio

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms

Daily Housekeeping

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Condo

Do you happen to know which hotel this is? The marina area is outside of the area we're hoping for (ie Waikiki beach or within a few blocks), but perhaps this hotel is close.

Thanks for your help.

The Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai has previously been associated with this amenity combination (other then the Smoke Free icon which may be a new icon used by HOTWIRE since this hotel was seen, and this proerty's guest rooms are indeed smoke free) so that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know who it goes or i fwe can be of furhter help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]