Hotwire Hotel: Please identify 3 star hotel in Hyannis/Yarmouth/Dennisport

jrb
By jrb,
in

Could you help identify 3 hotels:

All are in Hyannis /Yarmouth/ Dennisport

for October 3rd / one night only

3* $114 smoke free, fitness center, pool, restaurant, bus center, internet and golf nearby

21/2* $75 comp breakfast, pool, bus center

2* $45 comp breakfast, pool

My daughter has to cheerlead at a game down the cape and we are looking for a decent hotel with hopefully an indoor pool. Thanks for helping.

None of the above have yet been identified... the 2* may be the Howard Johnson Inn West Yarmouth, but i don't have much insight in regards to the other two.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...

Unfortunately, we never booked anything so I have no idea what any of these hotels were. I did book one this past month in the "Chatham" area of Cape Cod. For $155 night with lots of amenities and a 4 star rating - we stayed at the Ocean Edge Resort/ Village Side. It was very nice.

Thank you for the follow-up; if you could post the details (dates, price, amenities, zone) of the Ocean Edge Resort purchase in a separate thread, that would be greatly appreciated... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks again. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]