Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Buckhead) Grand Hyatt

Leaa
By Leaa,
in

The W would be my best guess as well... i'd give an outside shot to the Westin and Inter-Continental as well, but i believe the W is the better guess of the three.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi Everyone

Upon some further research I decided to go back and use PRICELINE.com. I bid and won the Grand Hyatt. Thanks

Just to let you know I bid on this intially as $77.00 as I was hoping to get the Intercontinental as the previous weekend "wins" went for this price of $77 so I took a chance hoping if I bid that exact amount I would get it. AS it happens, I was refused probably because my stay extends into the following week and my departure is on Wednesday. I believe this was more of a weekend rate.

It then said that I could re-bid again "BUT" only if i was to bid $22.00 on top of my initial $77.00. It was late and I debated what to do and tried going back on the board to see if there was any info on this "you must bid $22.00 now if you would like to re-bid" but could not find anything. My previous experience I just seem to recall re-bidding for a few nights with the help of Betterbidding.com and I got exactly what I wanted.

Anyways I re-bid the extra $22.00 and the Grand Hyatt comes up with the winning bid!!! I was quite taken back because this is the hotel I initially wanted but did not think I would get so I figured I better hope to get the Intercontinental. Its funny how things work out some times...I am very happy! :)

Grand Hyatt Atlanta

September 25/09 to September 30/09

$99.00

Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you originally wanted and that you're happy with the results.

The "bid $22 more..." message is what we refer to as a counter-offer, and you can usully undercut them by using your re-bid zones. For more information see this thread: Priceline Suggests Price to Pay (and if you need info regarding re-bidding that can be found here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained)

Feel free to ask any questions regarding thea above.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]