Hotwire Hotel: Altamonte Springs - Winter Park 3.5 Star

GOHawks
By GOHawks,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'll assume first that you understand that you're bidding for any 3* hotel or higher (as determined by Priceline) within the zone's boundaries... not specifically for the Sheraton or Wyndham you mentioned.

When bidding 3* in this area you have five re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED and ask any questions that you may have. You can also confirm your re-bid zones with the board if you just want to make sure you got it right.

Rates are high for your dates. You didn't state a maximum bid, but this is how i would proceed:

Select 3* and the WDW zone...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone and....

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone and....

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone and....

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone and....

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone and....

Bid $65.

Based upon the rates i'm seeing the above may not be enough, but i would try this first. If rejected post back and we'll revise the strategy for you to try again in 72 hours.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On hotwire and just wondering what hotel might be listed as a 3.5 star...Altamonte Springs - Winter Park $69-BEST VALUE

Dates: Check-in: 12/29/2004 Check-out: 01/03/2005

"Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center"

Do you think this may be the Embassy Suites? Or possibly the Hotel Orlando North?

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]