MCO Rental Needed Dec 24th to Dec 29th

horton213
By horton213,
in

Hi,

Im trying to get a cheap car rental for MCO.. my hotwire price is currently around 80$/day!!!! or between 500-800...

also on PRICELINE i got rejected.. (first time using)

Name Your Own Price Offer History (most recent offer on top)

pick-up drop-off location car type bid

12/24/2009 12/31/2009 Orlando Intl Mid-Size/Intermediate $40

pick-up drop-off location car type bid

12/24/2009 12/31/2009 Orlando Intl Economy $25

DEnied!!!!!

I arrive Dec 24th at 10pm and depart dec 29th at 9am.... could anyone please help me find a cheap car rental for my trip to orlando.. any help is appreciatted!!!!

Chris

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm assuming that this is a very busy week in Orlando with many familes vacationing while the kids are out from school (and many companies are slow, closed, or employees take vacation days where they either "use it or lose it")

It will likely be tough to find a 50% off deal this far ahead of your stay... closer to your trip you may find a better deal OR the car companeis my have reservations for all/most of their fleet and rates can be even higher.

Book a cancellabel/refundable back-up reservation and continue to try PRICELINE in the weeks ahead.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (for your back-up try some of the links we have under the Car Rental section in our support page)

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]