Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Arlington Heights-Elk Grove) Sheraton Suites

Guido
By Guido,
in

Sheration Suites?

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

I am now getting 3* Itasca Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business in Itasca area which are Hyatt place I think

or

3* 39$

schaumerg Summerfield Suites Schaumburg Hawthorn Suites Schaumburg North

Amenities: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

Do you think the 3.5* for the sheraton suites are worth instead of 3* in these areas? What a headache to choose a hotel for cheap by HOTWIRE link.....

• 1 month later...
If the potential location of all three properties works for you, I'd choose either of the free breakfast properties.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE link.

I try to book the Itasca 3* for hyatt place but it is not showing again. But instead:

3* Hoffman Estates Hotel

Fitness Center

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Also Hyatt place? I really want to book today, and hoped for the Hyatt place from 10th Nov to 14th of Nov. 2 adults 2 small kids

Please doublecheck the amenities associated with the Hoffman Estates Hotel, does HOTWIRE also show a Pool icon in addition to the amenities you've indicated above? (as that's what is appearing when i do a current HOTWIRE search for your dates, 2a/2c)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been reported to the board. While the Hyatt Place does have these amenities, it has also been seen with additional amenities in the past, and i wouldn't be too confident concluding that this is the Hyatt Place.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the follow-up!

Please remember to conclude your threads as you receive wins/make a decision for the stay so that the information can best help others in a timely manner, and please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Sorry to hear of the alarm issue interrupting your nite.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]