Priceline Hotel: What are the Priceline hotels in the Lincoln Park area?

surfdoc
By surfdoc,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There have been no reported wins in this zone, as i don't think board members have had much of a need, and due to to the hotel quality/selection, may choose to stay in the nearby NMA zone instread if/when considering this zone. You can try searching MAPS and HOTELS.com to see hotels PRICELINE uses in their retail product.

If you have an upcoming stay, what are the date(s) you need? What is your maximum budget per nite? (before fees and taxes)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah, we usually stay more downtown, this trip is particularly for some Cubs games 10/2-10/4 and thought we might take a crack at walking distance. City Suites 2.5 stars and near the stadium and even nearer an El stop, the Willows 2.5 stars and just far enough away to be inconvenient, the Majestic 2.5 stars and sold out on our dates seem to be the high end on the price chopper list anyhow. Best Western and Days Inn are the price chopper 2 stars. Guess I'll just take the plunge!

There's so few hotels in this area that I have to imagine inventory is low and discounts are not going to be as ideal as if one stayed in the city.

I can understand being within walking distance, but I think you're not going to find much of a value by using PRICELINE in this zone in comparison to staying downtown. Additionally, the Days Inn LP is not within reasonable walking distance - in the case of that, one might as well stay downtown.

I've always found it odd there isn't more hotels in this area, but given what's going on (one hotel project in Lincoln Park was nearly complete, but couldn't get the finances to finish the hotel and never opened), unfortunately I don't think that will change.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]