Hotwire Hotel: 3* Detroit (Downtown) Hotel St Regis

girlinthemoon_78
By girlinthemoon_78,
in

Hello,

I seem to be having a hard time finding a hotel in downtown detroit for Oct.10.09 (1 night). I prefer PRICELINE because I can usually get a better deal but I've bid up to my max of $100 for a 3* or better for the last 2 weeks without success so now I'm looking at HOTWIRE. I see one 2* (I'm getting desperate) for $56 but I can't figure out which hotel it is. Any help would be much appriciated!

Thanks,

Danie

Expedia has the Hotel St Regis for $89/nite and the Comfort Inn for $109/nite (neither gets great reviews)... otherwise i can't really find much in/near your budget.

Can you increase our maximum bid at all? $130? $140?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello!

I was able to get the Hotel St. Regis on HOTWIRE (using your link of course!) for $68. Not as close to the Arena and Ford Field as I had hoped but at least we have a hotel room : )

Hotel St. Regis

Oct 10.09 (1 night)

Amenities:

Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Price:$68.00

Taxes & Fees:$13.87

Total price:$81.87

Thanks again for all your help,

Danie

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that meets your budget and you can make work for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the sporting events!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I just wanted to update what happened on this trip...the hotel's systems went down and they double-booked our reservation. I called HOTWIRE and we were put up in another hotel at no cost and we received a HOTWIRE credit for our stay. We ended up staying at Inn On Ferry Street. It was fabulous!!! It was in a more convenient location than our original hotel and they had a free shuttle that drove us wherever we wanted to go within a certain distance from the hotel. The rooms were beautiful and there was a wonderful breakfast in the morning. I was very happy with the speed with which HOTWIRE took care of the problem and with the hotel they put us in.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]