Hotwire Hotel: Need help IDing 4* Richmond West - Glen Allen Hotel

JenBR
By JenBR,
in

Hotwire has a 4* hotel in Richmond West - Glen Allen with the following amenities:

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High speed internet access

Golf nearby

The hotel list for Virginia does not currently list a 4* Hotwire Hotel. I'll be using your links to book when I can figure out (or best guess) what hotel this is! Thanks.

This property has not yet been reported to the board or identified.

The Wyndham Virginia Crossings hasn't been reported to the board via HOTWIRE since February, so it may have been upgraded from the previously reported 3.5* and added a hi-speed internet icon (which i'm sure they offer). No evidence of this, but speculation on my part since there are no other matches, i dont' see any 3.5* properties offered in this zone for a few other date searches i made, and this is one of the highest rated hotel i can find when searching the area thru non-opaque booking channels. (so i'm not that confident in thi ID, although this would be my best guess)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]