Hotwire Hotel: Help with Indianapolis hotel

pbrown39
By pbrown39,
in

Looking for 1 night, Oct 3, 2009.

Two rooms

4 star hotel with pool and breakfast buffet.

Are you looking for a hotel with a pool and a breakfast buffet (do you mean complimentary OR simply that a brekfast buffet is offered in the morning (even if for pay)?) OR are you being offered a hotel thru HOTWIRE that shows a Pool and Complimentary Breakfast icon when searching for your date?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

complimentary breakfast would be a plus but we're also fine with a breakfast buffet that we pay for. Indoor pool is a must. I would like to get Embassy Suites, Crowne Plaza Union Station, Marriott, Westin but don't know how to bid since they are various star ratings. On the PRICELINE link, in the downtown Indy area, there is a 3.5 star upscale choice in addition to 3 and 4 star. Do you know what hotels are in that star rating. I would like to use the PRICELINE link. Looking for a price around $75 - would go up to $100.

With PRICELINE there is no way to target a specific hotel, nor is there a way to restrict your purchase to hotels that have an indoor pool.

If you're looking for a property with specific amenities i'd sooner recommend using HOTWIRE as you can then try to identify the property before your purchase based upon the amenities shown, and therefore have an educated guess as to what you may likely received (and thereby determine if it has the amenitieis you want). HOTWIRE will usually cost a little more than PRICELINE, but you'll also likely be able to increase the chances of landing a hotel with the amenities you want.

You can see hotels reported thru each service in our respective Priceline Hotel List and Hotwire Hotel List.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On Hotwire I see a 3* ($129) with the following amenities:

Suite

Comp breakfast

fitness

pool

laundry facility

business center

golf nearby

This sounds like the Holiday Inn Express. The Holiday Inn Express website shows sold out for that night. Can you help identify?

Is there a way to book 2 rooms on hotwire?

Thanks

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but the Holiday Inn Express properties don't usually have a Suite icon associated with them so i dont' think that is the hotel you're being offered here.

More likely something along the lines of a Residence Inn, Homewood Suties, Staybridge Suites, etc.

If you click this link to go to HOTWIRE, you'll enter you're city on the left side of the page and under that is a dropdown menu to select the number of rooms, adults, children, etc.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]