NY NYC Club Quarters Downtown

Maryam22
By Maryam22,
in

We stayed at Club Quarters Downtown over the Labor day weekend. The rooms are small but clean. The room service are great. But, one staff kept trying to charge us extra for kids. She said the max room capacity is 2 and priceline booked for 2 people in each room. I refused to pay and eventually, the manager came out and told her that kids under 12 do not count. Then, she removed the charges.

Other than that, the location is super, 200 feet to NY Stock exchange and Wall street and 10 mins walk to Battery park and Ferry. Will stay again if she is not around.

• 1 year later...

We stayed at Club Quarters Aug 6-7, 2010 and booked through Hotwire based on the responses given from BB. The room was exactly as the pictures stated. This was our first time staying in NYC so we didn't know what to expect. The standard room is very small ( 2 adults and 1 VERY sm. child max) but clean and comfortable, no closet space but an "ok" sized armoire, wi-fi, and flat screen. Son and I slept on the bed...hubby on roll away. Though small as well I found the bathroom clean & cute. There's a parking lot around the corner that cost us $52.00 for 2 days as we mostly walked, took a cab, or rode the subway. At night it was very noisy and that would be the only reason I wouldn't stay there again. There was a large space between the door and the floor so the VERY bright light from the hallway and the sounds from the bed squeaking from another guest's sexcapade kept me up most of the night. I was really happy my young son was asleep. Oh and I should mention that the walls seem to be very thin as I heard the conversations of ppl from various rooms. If I can remember it all stopped around 5:30 AM!!!!! From what I can remember a light continental was included which was ok but we also ordered from a nearby deli. Staff, check in/ out was seamless. Ok place if you can stand the noise

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]