Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Westin

senorbob
By senorbob,
in

Hi, I've been looking ahead to April next year (13-17th) and found a 4* in USE for $82 with Restaurant, Fitness and Business. It's also a customer favourite with one of the comments mentioning "I would go back for a good night's sleep!"

I believe this to be the Westin (the good night's sleep referring to the heavenly bed perhaps?), which would be fine for me.

Thanks again for your help and for a great forum.

I do believe this to be the Westin as i was just able to pull up a review that mentions the 'heavenly beds' by name. I also did a search which i knew would pull up the Grand Hyatt and none of the comments are the same (although this isn't conclusive since each Customer Favorite has more than 3 comments... but it helps to confirm).

Generally speaking i have found the Westin's comments to focus on the bed while the Grand Hyatt's comments to focus on cleanliness, the staff treating them like 'friends forever', and tv in the bathroom.

If you move forward with this please let us know how it goes and it would be appreciatd if you used THIS LINK to start your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help.

It was the Westin after all - a good rate. FYI it was hovering between $82, $83 and $84 in the random Hotwire fashion. Just hope I don't experience the ropey service that the other poster received earlier this year.

I'm really sorry, but I had problems with the link for some reason - a real shame as I'd like to support this board as much as possible.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Thanks for trying.

We're often (ok, usually) online so if you, or anyone else, has trouble with any of our links please try to contact us first. We are alerted to email as soon as it is received and we are also available thru AOL and Yahoo Messenger by clicking the links for either at the bottom of all of my posts. Does anyone else have trouble with the above link?

Glad this one worked out for you.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]