Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Columbus Ramada Inn

ironhut
By ironhut,
in

Thought I would post this here. My experience is that many of Priceline's smaller areas that offer only 1 zone are an all or nothing gamble when bidding (unless you want to wait 72 hours). Usually the price of the hotels is from $70-$100 at the hotel web site or Expedia, etc. Priceline's break and opportunities seem limited in my experience. Rather than bid $35 only to be rejected with no recourse other than pay $70 or $80 (has happened to me several times), I try not to get too greedy in these situations. In this case, paying $50 saved me some cash. I hope this helps.

It is hard to bid with few/no re-bid zones which is why i prefer to bid as far in advance as possible once i know my plans are firm. This way you can try to inch your way up every 72 hours... and eventually learn what the 'right' amount is.

You may want to check a few hotels in the area before bidding as this hotel is available thru the RAMADA WEBSITE for $51.35/nite.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]