Hotwire Hotel: 3* Denver (Airport DEN) Country Inn and Suites

Welshgirl
By Welshgirl,
in

Found the following 2 hotels on Hotwire when searching on Denver airport for one night of 17 September.

Anyone any idea what they might be for?

Searching on 2 adults.

3* $74

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

2.5*

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Thanks very much

I'm going to guess the 3* is the Staybridge Suites with a 'missing' Suite icon since previously reported. There are a few other possibilities, but even if not the Staybridge Suites, this property shows a TA rating of 4.5/5.0 so i would think it's a "good" one based upon the user reviews.

The 2.5* has not yet been identified, but given it's only a few dollars cheaper than the 3* above, and the TA rating for this one is 'only' 3.0 (vs. 4.5 for the one above) i wouldn't even consider this one :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry this property didn't turn out to be the Staybridge Suites, but as per my comments above, this is still a very nice hotel as well with excellent reviews.

Hope you can make this work well for your plans and you're still happy with the results. Thanks for sharing the purchase with the board and helping us add this new property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]