Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Saddle Brook-Teaneck (Teaneck-Ft Lee) Crowne Plaza

Mirad
By Mirad,
in

What 3.5* hotels are found in the Teaneck-Fort Lee area? I've looked at Priceline's hotel maps and I was able to find 2 : Crowne Plaza Englewood and Marriott at Glenpointe. Are there more? (I want to use the name your price feature and am ok with these two hotels but am trying to make sure there are no other hotels in that area that have the same star rating that I'm not aware of...)

Thanks for the help!

All hotels reported to the board would be found in our Priceline Hotel List, but there could always be others. See:

1) the comments at the top of the hotel list

2) the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ regarding using the 'retail' version of PRICELINE to deterine what you will get thru the "bidding' version of PRICELINE

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if/how you'd like to proceed or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Welcome!

the only two 3.5* hotels that have been reported to the board are the Marriott and Crowne Plaza. I don't believe the Doubletree (former Hilton) has been reported and I'm not sure of its rating. You could always be the first to report a new hotel in this zone, however. I have bid in this area several times in the past and only been successful once for the Marriott Glenpointe. I have also been successful in bidding for the 3* Holiday Inn, which is barely passable as a 3*. While its not a great property, its servicable, has a poor staff, rooms are kind of worn, and rooms facing Rt. 4 get plenty of morning road noise. But you can't beat the location for ease of access to the George Washington Bridge.

What is the purpose of this trip, if I may inquire? Do you plan on driving into Manhattan? What are your dates of tavel?

I'm driving there to visit a friend (he lives close to Columbia University). I was also thinking about visiting New York so I'd say the main purpose of this trip is leisure.

I booked the Crowne Plaza Englewood with their promotion "buy 2 get 3rd free" at a rate of 119/night (which is still pretty good). I was just wondering if I could get a better price with Name your Price and if it was worth the trouble... I hear the Marriott is also a better hotel than Crowne so I'm not sure what I should be doing...

This is my first time booking a hotel in NJ.

So I went ahead and tried to book with PRICELINE. I booked for labour day week-end (Sept 4-7). Here's the total:

Your Offer Price: $55.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $165.00

Taxes and Fees: $34.23

Total Charges*: $199.23

I used the PRICELINE on the right hand corner of the forums.

(Now I just need to get there before 6PM tomorrow and cancel my inital reservation. I think I'm assured availability for an upgrade that way!)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]