Priceline across Europe

mathprincess
By mathprincess,
in

So I've been thinking a lot about my Europe trip this may but I can't seem to decide. We had some friends move to Zurich so that where we will be flying into. I like to do multi destination flights so I can see more. 10-14 days in May... but I'm kind of stuck after that. Maybe heading up towards Prague or down to the south of France or maybe Spain. We've already done Italy, Paris, and Amsterdam. I'm open to any suggestions where you know I could get a good deal. Thx.

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

Somebody just scored an amazing hotel deal in Budapest - IC for $50 something.. I spent 10 days there a couple years ago and never ran out of things to do. Tried those thermal spas, among other adventures. Local beer and local version of gyros.

Grasse, France for perfume, and along the coast from Perpignan to Menton. Scenes where the Impressionists painted, gambling, and maybe even lunch across the eastern border in Italy. There is a wonderful tourist brochure called "Painters of the Light" describing trails to see where the painters worked/lived.

The coast north of Barcelona - those hotels are definitely short of business, and the area is lovely.

Italy south of Rome in the Naples/Capri area.

Vienna, just for Vienna (combines well with Budapest).

Romelle

Since nobody else is adding stuff, thought I'd stick a few more on the list:

Malta for it's amazing WWII history and sandstone buildings.

Sardinia for its cool people.

Portugal for wine and cork and olives.

England for the Churchill War Rooms.

Austria for its bread and The Sound of Music.

Norway for a breakfast of herring, cucumbers and tomatoes.

Sweden for crystal and Legos.

Denmark for Hamlet.

I'm probably not helping a bit, as the usual problem is the list is too long, rather than too short. Still, was fun typing it.

Hope you'll let us know what your eventual decision is.

Romelle

And if you aren't already a regular, www.flyertalk.com (World) is a great place for getting ideas.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]