Hotwire Hotel: Need Help Id'ing Hotel in Chicago

mkmk
By mkmk,
in

I'm staying in Chicago 10/10 thru 10/12 and I see the following...please help me narrow down the hotel. I have a few in mind that I think it is based off of previous posts.

on Hotwire:

4* NMA, WT, Gold Coast - smoke free, fitness, pool, restaurant, biz center, high speed internet, tennis nearby

$169/night

4.0 on tripadvisor

10.2 miles from Midway / 15.4 miles from O'hare

4* Mag mile, Streeterville - smoke free, fitness, pool, restaurant, biz center, high speed internet

$179/night

3.5 on tripadvisor

9.6 miles / 15.5 miles from O'hare

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the site. :)

The 4* NMA is likely the Avenue, while the 4* Mag Mile is likely the Sheraton. I wouldn't recommend the Sheraton, which I found underwhelming even at $65 (I'd certainly be furious if I paid $179.)

The funny thing is that I'd actually recommend purchasing neither of the above, and instead heading to Orbitz.com, which has the Avenue for a 48-hour special for $177. Use coupon code FABSAVE10 and you get an extra 10% off, making the price about $159 and change.

Plus, Orbitz has this deal on top of that:

Through 9/7, book any hotel in Chicago and receive a FREE $50 gift certificate from Restaurant.com (Select a hotel and add FREE offer on the add Attractions & Services page).

So for $159 and change you'd get the Avenue + a $50 Restaurant.com GC. Certainly a better deal than the HOTWIRE offering.

Please use the site's Orbitz.com, HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]