Hotwire Hotel: 3* Dayton (South-Miamisburg) Hawthorn Suites

travelluver
By travelluver,
in

Help! I am trying to find out what the 3* at Dayton Airport for dates 9/25-27 on Hotwire $46

Fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

laundry

high speed internet and the odd one:

close to a golf course

also a 3* Dayton south Miamisburg: $59

Suite

smoke free

complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, business center, laundry, HS internet

I think this is the comfort suites we have stayed in but the hotel website shows no availability that weekend!

Thanks! New to this forum but enjoying the help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For the 3* in Miamisburg... if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is what else is available when I clicked the "see all amenities" link for the 3* in Miamisburg

Any ideas??

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Kitchenette

Accommodations include a stovetop or microwave oven, a sink and a mini-refrigerator.

The Airport hotel is a match for the Holiday Inn Dayton Airport so that would be my best guess for that one.

The Miamisburg property has not yet been identified, but there are a lot of suite properties in this area... Fairfield Inn, Springhill Suites, Extended Stay, Doubletree Guest Suites, Country Inn, Hawthorn Suite, etc which would all be among the possibilities. (hopefully not the ESA at the 3* level)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is no such "pets allowed/not allowed" icon, so why would you assume that the property does/doesn't allow pets?

If you specific needs such as a 'no pets allowed' policy then the opaque provders may not be the best option, since they are designed for users who are flexible in their plans and the hotel they'll receive.

Well- I decided to go for it and and used the HOTWIRE link on this site. I ended up getting the Hawthorn Suites. It is only a queen executive room- they have no King Beds on the property. They allow pets but only in certain rooms so I called the property directly and requested a room that no pets had been in- no problem.

We'll see- not a great deal - the price had gone up to $62 and the website is $77. So I saved $30 which I will promptly spend on my daughter that we will be visiting!

Probably could have done better on Priceline but I'll reserve judgement until we return - it gets good reviews on TA!

Thank you for all your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]