CA Orange County Marriott Anaheim Disneyland

sarahsmom
By sarahsmom,
in

I loved this hotel, nice staff, older hotel kept up well with clean & comfortable rooms, newer looking carpet, spacious bathroom, I would of liked the sink outside the bath area but it was fine. No fan in the bathroom which I like in case there is noise in the hotel at night that I need to drown out. The ART shuttle makes runs from the front of the hotel to the park and back, no stopping at other hotels. I think I paid $4.00 each way for my daughter and I. I was given $8.00 off my parking fee for booking with Priceline. The parking garage services the hotel and convention areas so it can be very full, I felt safe walking to and from my car though there are plenty of security cameras around. My room was on the 8th floor facing the pool and air conditioning on the roof of the convention building below me which offered a pleasant hum to help me sleep. I didn't need views of the park because we were staying at the park for Fantasmic & Fireworks which didn't disappoint. We ordered room service just once for breakfast, the kids menu if very reasonable the rest of the menu-not so much. I ordered the kids cereal for my daughter which comes with two boxes of the single serve cereal, sliced fruit, juice or milk and a muffin for myself. There was plenty of cereal and fruit for the two of us I almost didn't need the muffin, I think I paid around $15.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]