Priceline Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Mesa) Hilton Phoenix East

thesqueegeekid
By thesqueegeekid,
in

I've been checking PL vacations regularily to see prices/availability and I noticed this hotel showing up tonight for the first time. My first bid of $32/4 rooms was accepted followed by another 4 rooms ... however, I couldn't get anymore. I need about 25 rooms for wedding guests.

I had originally booked 16 rooms at a 2* Homestead however cancelled them after learning they do not clean the rooms daily... Priceline Cancellation

Zone: Mesa

1011 West Holmes Avenue

Mesa, Arizona 85210

480-833-5555

Your Offer Price: $32.00

Number of Rooms: 4

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $512.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $78.16

Total Charges: $590.16

I'm sure this is just one of many things on the 'List to Do'.

Hopefully they'll release some more inventory for you in the upcoming weeks.

Was this your first bid in the zone or what price was previously rejected?

Out of curiosity, are you putting all the reservations in your name and you will check everyone in, or do you have a list of who needs rooms and putting them in the individual's names.

Thanks for the post and wishing you continued good luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare

I have to change the name each time ... PL catch's my bids stating something like... I already have a reservation on this date and can NOT place another one?

This was my first bid for this zone. PL vacations price led me to think it would take over $45 ... so, $32 was just taking a chance.

Here is what it says... I normally change names ... however, I decided to test the waters a little. There was NO way to go past this screen and it wasn't that friendly reminder about already having a reservation.

"Our records indicate that you already have two reservations for the same requested itinerary. For your protection and security, this is the maximum number of reservations that priceline will allow for the same itinerary. Enjoy your stay!"

I also tried again under a new account, different credit card and name ... this time at $30 and got a counter offer for $38. I than bid all the way up to $40 and never won. This happened to me a few years ago when trying to add a room at the HGI-Oakbrook. I tried a week later and won. Hopefully, with this counter-offer, my chances for more rooms look good.

Just added one more room ... I tried for four rooms first, than just one which I won ... than, thinking, maybe they can squeeze out just one more .... declined.

I now have 9 rooms here ... still hope to score 12 ... so, I can keep my whole in-laws side together.

Your Offer Price: $32.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $128.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $24.58

Total Charges: $152.58

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]