Hotwire Hotel: Book now for Denver 2010 or wait?

rujari
By rujari,
in

I will be traveling to downtown Denver Convention Ctr from 3/14/10 - 3/19/10 and wondering if I should wait until closer to travel time to book or to book now. The only thing currently listed on Hotwire is a 3.5-star hotel in Greater Downtown Denver for $193/nt with following amenities - Boutique, Breakfast, Fitness, Laundry, Internet. This doesn't seem like much of a deal so I am wondering if hotels have not provided Hotwire with available rooms yet. Although my preference is to stay downtown, if nothing better comes available then there is also a 4-star hotel in Denver Tech Center South for $119/nt with following amenities - Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Bus Ctr, Internet.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Welcome to the site. :)

3/10 is a little far in advance, and some hotels may not have adjusted their rates downward yet to reflect traffic. However, there is the issue of if there is a convention or some other event is occurring on these dates, then prices may continue to stay on the high side for these dates.

What would be your budget per night for hotel?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links when you are ready to book.

If the above doesn't seem like much of a deal then you should wait, but that doesn' tmean that you shouldn't try/check rates, for if your plans are firm and a deal comes along, it may be better to lock it in now as it may not be here later on.

The idea is to know what a good deal would be and be prepared to take advantage of it should it present itself... but not 'chase' rates if they don't appear to be that good.

See the related link in our pricefaq regarding 'booking early or close to check-in'.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]