Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Wilkes-Barre Holiday Inn Express Wilkes Barre East

stigs
By stigs,
in

Just reserved one night at the Holiday Inn Wilkes-Barre East from August 26-27, 2009. Reviews for the property look terrific.

Rate: $58

Amenities:

Fitness

Hi-Speed Internet

Laundry

*Complimentary Breakfast

*Business Center

Note that the final two are not listed on the main PA list, thus it would be worth noting this possibility.

Reserved via the HOTWIRE link through betterbidding.com

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and this prooperty works well for your plans.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this new amenity combination to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- please read your messages

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

As a follow-up to this stay, be careful when checking in at this Holiday Inn. They like to give hotwire/priceline winners handicapped rooms in the first floor near the lobby area. The hotel was less than half full and they threw me in a handicapped room (huge bathroom, small room, low mirror, really odd shower configuration, etc.) near the elevator on the first floor with a view of a wall. Quick stopover, so I didn't mind. Otherwise, I would have requested a more practical room. Rooms on the front side of the hotel have a nice view from the top of a hill.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]