Hotwire Hotel: 3* ID

BobLoblaw18
By BobLoblaw18,
in

Hi,

I'm going to be in Boston to catch a Red Sox game from August 28th (check-in) to August 30th (check-out), but am having a lot of trouble finding an affordable hotel. I'd like to be close to bars, restaurants, etc, but also close to Fenway, and was told that the Theater District/Copley would be good, and the Financial District would be good as well.

I have submitted these bids (these are my highest bids thus far):

3.5 star: Copley- 115$ per night rejected; Financial District- 100$ per night rejected.

4 star: Copley- 130$ per night rejected; Financial District- 120$ per night rejected.

Any help would be appreciated- the prices for a 3.5 star seem to be pretty high compared to what was reported here..

Thanks for your reply.

I don't understand why they are high this weekend, is there a long weekend in the States I am not aware of? (I know Labour Day in Canada is only next weekend).

I'm going with a few friends and we wanted to spend ~150 a night at most- we're all students so we'd like to go on the cheap. Initially, I thought this would be no problem, as the prices some posters have reported are significantly lower.

Hi,

looking for a 3*-3.5* in the Theater District or Financial District for August 28th- August 30th.

Hotwire had a 3* in the Financial District and I'd like help identifying it.

134$/night

2.6 miles to Logan

4.0/5.0 Trip Advisor based on 180+ reviews.

Amenities: Smoke free, fitness center, Restaurant, Hi-Speed Internet

IF anyone knows of any options in the 100-150$/night price range, I would be very grateful.

I'm thinking its the Bulfinch Hotel. Make sense?

Thanks for the help!!

This seems to be a match for previous reports of the Bullfinch Hotel so that would b e reasonable guess.

However, i only see this hotel appear when searching for 2adults... you would need to search for 3/4 adults if you want to ensure enough sleeping accomodations for everyone in your group.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It could be that the room can only accomodate double occupancy OR that the hotel prefers to keep their options open and simply assign you a room based upon whatever is available at check-in (makes it easier to manage their room inventory when they have 'floater' rooms which can get assigned to any room in the hotel... one bed, two bed, King, Queen, doubles, etc)

For additional info on this subject see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]