Priceline Hotel: 3* Niantic-Norwich-Mystic (New London) Radisson

ceeps
By ceeps,
in

Hello. I'm new here and hope this topic is okay for this section of the forum.

Last Friday night on my first Priceline experience I bid on a 3* hotel in New London, CT for 2-rooms, 2-nights and received the rooms at my first bid of $50/per night (per room).

But I made a mistake. I meant to bid for THREE nights. And I didn't realize what I'd done until the next day.

Since then I've tried every 24 hours (as allowed) to rebid and now am getting nervous because the reservations are for this Wed and Thurs and the third night I need is Friday.

I've tried as low as 2-1/2 stars, and up to $75, and included up to all areas in the Mystic/New London options but keep getting rejected.

I'm not sure there's really any advice anyone can give me on how to increase odds for success, but maybe someone could tell me what NOT to do, in case there's anything that would work against me.

The hotel we got is the Radisson New London.

Thanks in advance, fellow travelers.

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Sorry to hear about your misstake.

This might be a stupid comment but since you're new for PRICELINE is it better to ask. You know that PRICELINE sometimes allow you to extend your stay? If you look at your confirmation page is there a option called "Extend Your Stay at the Same Nightly Rate/add nights"? Have you tried this?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]