Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (NMA) Marriott Chicago Downtown MagMile

lloydman
By lloydman,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Hyatt on Printer's Row is now a 3* property (previously 3.5*) and alhtough the amenities are fairly generic, it is an exact match for what you describe above and that would be my best guess.

If you go for it please let us know how you make out.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It was really hard to find a decent price for a hotel downtown for this weekend due to some conventions. I started at $70 for 4* NMA and worked my way up. My last bid was $106 for 2.5* NMA + Lincoln Park. Priceline said if I increased my bid by $22 I could bid again immediately. I did and received:

Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile

540 North Michigan Avenue

Chicago, Illinois 60611

The AAA rate was $178/night.

Glad you were successful and still able to save some money over a conventional booking.

So am i correct that you were ugpraded from your 2.5* bid to this 3* hotel?

Were you that much opposed to the Hyatt Printer's Row that you were willing to bid $106+ for a 2.5* hotel thru Priceline... or were you not happy with its location?

Thanks! and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I was upgraded from the 2.5* to this 3*.

I was not that opposed to the Hyatt Printer's Row. It had mixed reviews which wasn't much of an issue. I just really wanted to stay on NMA. It was a tough choice, $88 vs $128, but it is our first trip to Chicago so we decided to upgrade.

Thanks for all of your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]