Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Embarcadero) Harbor Court

saimen
By saimen,
in

hello

can someone help me? i'm trying to identify the following hotel in san francisco:

Rating: 3.5*

Area: Embarcadero Area

Price: 89/night (from Aug 27 to 31)

Features: Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurants, High Speed Internet Access.

Rating: 4.0 based on 160+ ratings on tripadvisor.

cheers,

saimen

This property has not yet been identified.

It could be the Harbor Court with a 'missing' Pool icon, but with so quite a few Boutique properties in this area i wouldn't jump to too many conclusions as without any further evidence of such this would be a pretty big 'leap of faith'.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We tried it (independently of whether it would be the Harbor or not) and it actually IS the Harbor Court. We just arrived and it makes a very good first impression to us.

Might be interesting for others...

Cheers & thanks for this great website,

saimen (Switzerland)

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this new amenity combination for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Glad to hear your first impressions are good... enjoy the rest of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]