Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Anaheim-Disney South) Hyatt

Kim
By Kim,
in

Same ammenities that have been listed here before (Restaurant, pool, fitness, golf, tennis, internet). I got this for $46 a night. I'm attending a conference for 6 days and I cancelled my stay at the Hilton for $185 a night once I got this rate at the Hyatt. Saving my company a ton of money!

Now if only they would share part of that savings with you!

Thanks for confirming the new hi-speed internet icon associated with this property. Is it still listed as a Customer Favorite as well?

Think about how much money companies could/would save if in situations such as this, they split the savings with employees. I'd bet most companies would soon see an end to employees booking $200+ per nite rooms.

At the company my dad works at, if you suggest a change is policy/procedure that saves the company money, you get half of the savings the company sees in the first year. I think this is a smart move which promotes thinking outside of the box and also encourages employees 'on the front lines' to suggest changes that those in the administrative offices wouldn't think about.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]