Priceline Hotel: 3* Nashville (Brentwood) Hilton Suites

missnorthking
By missnorthking,
in

Hi there,

Making another trip up to nashville 9/26-9/29...saw this 3* downtown nashville-vanderbuilt-metrocenter for $59 a night...amenities are:

Shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, internet, golf...

Last time I won the Holiday Inn select (wonderful) in this area for a similar rate but I dont remember the golf being listed as an amenity.

Please advise thoughts?

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Yellow dog, havent talked to you yet on here...Im not sure what 4 re-bid zones for Brentwood means, I will read the link you sent. I apologize I thought I was doing the right thing posting under priceline since I will go that route and not hotwire. I think 40-45 seems to be reasonable for that area (Brentwood) for 3 stars when I look at past wins...

I will read the link you sent.
Feel free to confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding, or if you're confused after reading the Priceline Re-Bidding Explained link, feel free to ask for help and we'll break it down further for you.
I think 40-45 seems to be reasonable for that area (Brentwood) for 3 stars when I look at past wins...
Rates rae date specific... there could be a large convention or some other event driving up hotel prices in the area for any one of your three nites above, which would in turn increase the amount needed for a successful bid as well.

What is your maximum bid for this stay? (vs. rates you're able to find thru conventional booking channels)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Feel free to confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding, or if you're confused after reading the Priceline Re-Bidding Explained link, feel free to ask for help and we'll break it down further for you.

Rates rae date specific... there could be a large convention or some other event driving up hotel prices in the area for any one of your three nites above, which would in turn increase the amount needed for a successful bid as well.

What is your maximum bid for this stay? (vs. rates you're able to find thru conventional booking channels)

I would say $45/night. I did read about re-bidding but I am not sure what zones to add...I am trying to figure that out now. I guess I can always wait the 24 hrs too.

If you're accessing PRICELINE to begin a new bidding session, there shouldn't be any zones checked if you're using our PRICELINE link to access their site... what means are you using to access their site? Once there are you inputting your city and dates and conducting a search or pulling up your previous bid history?

As well, since you want a hotel in the Downtown area, why would you be trying to disable that selection?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well I didnt really want Millenium Maxwell house which is the only 3* I would likely book in downtown for that cheap. Its north of town and quite out of the way for what I will be doing...

When I click on your PRICELINE link, it goes to the priceline page, where it remembers me signed in. Last night when I clicked on your link to start the bidding process, I got rejected twice, and its in "my trips." So even though its your link, I am not using a new bidding session until the one from last night expires...make sense? That way I can start the new process again (via your links) with downtown disabled to avoid bookin Millenium.

I am not using a new bidding session until the one from last night expires...make sense?

The lock-out period is based upon the zones you have tried, not the time of the bidding session.

If you did the following (imaginary zones):

1am: Bid 3* Downtown and are rejected

8pm: Used previous bidding session and Bid 3* Downtown and Airport and re rejected

The following calendar day you could not bid:

2am: Bid 3* Aiport

The 2am bid above would be rejected since it is a duplicate of your 8pm six hours earlier, even though it's 24 hours since you started that 'bidding session'.

Not sure if the above is what you're doing, but that's my interpretation of what you're saying.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice, inexpensive, deal for a Hilton Suites property. Glad to see you're happy with results and looking forwardt your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]