LAX (Los Angeles) --> HNL (Honolulu)

lfras
By lfras,
in

Anybody have any successful bids from the L.A. area to Maui in September or October? Not interested in red-eyes or multi-stops through San Francisco or Salt Lake City. Also, any successful bids for hotels in the same dates in the Wailea/Makena area? I've been successful in the past to Maui through PRICELINE, but it's getting more difficult since several airlines have discontinued flights there, and the rental car companies have sent a lot of their fleets to the mainland. Thanks, Cap

Anybody have any successful bids from the L.A. area to Maui in September or October?
If you'd like help with this trip please post the date(s) of your flight, best rate ticket you are able t find thru conventional methods (breaking the cost down between fare price and taxes), and your maximum price of an opaque ticket.
Also, any successful bids for hotels in the same dates in the Wailea/Makena area?
See the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. :) If your dates are are firm adn you're ready to bid feel free to start a NEW TOPIC in the Priceline Hawaii section of the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid for travel on Sep 14 to Oct 31 from LAX to HNL (honolulu) for $320 plus tax and fees for total of $377 on Delta. Good thing is that it is a non-redeye flight. I guess it could be lower but my offer got accepted right away. Current ticket prices during my research were around $380 to $420.

Congratualtions on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad to see you're happy with the results and the flight schedules work well for your needs.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]