Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Buckhead) W Hotel Atlanta Buckhead

happymeal
By happymeal,
in

:)

Very happy with this win! I also believe that the W Hotel Buckhead may be a new addition to the hotel list for the Buckhead zone.

I previously posted that I accidentally checked "all zones" upon my second rebid for the Buckhead area and won the Hilton Airport. I contacted Priceline and explained my situation. They were extremely gracious in cancelling my reservation excepting a cancellation fee of $82.76. As I was successful in placing a correct bid I also believe I am entitled to request from Priceline a refund of this $82.76 cancellation fee minus a $25 change fee. They have sent me an email with instructions on how to claim back the cancellation fee.

So all in all, very happy! Can't wait to stay at the W!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see that PRICELINE was willing to work with you on cancelling your previous reservation. It's great when a situation that i'm sure you were upset about make a complete 180 degree turn and works out great.

Thak you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]