Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis-St Paul (Airport MSP-MofA) Le Bourget Aero Suites

beckes
By beckes,
in

I hate this place. It is not anywhere near a 3.5 star property. I was shooting for the Residence Inn. (At 3 stars by the way!)

I am going to stop bidding this zone since all properties are upgraded. Marriott's are 3 star. This piece of Shit is 3.5 star??

I hate this place, I hate this place, I hate this place!!!!!!!!!!

Now Brett is going to play in this town. I QUIT!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you received a hotel that you don't like.

Perhaps when bidding this area you either select a neighboring zone (the zones here are very compact and cover a small geographic area) OR give HOTWIRE a try where you'll have a better chance at avoiding any hotels you'd prefer not to stay in.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Hope your stay goes better than expected.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, beckes.

Last time I bid 3* in MSP-MOA I got upgraded to the 3.5* Le Bourget too.

I enjoy Le Bourget more than you but I agree that it's overrated at 3.5*.

I think you have some basis for requesting a refund from PRICELINE and for asking that they review Le Bourget's rating. Priceline says a 3.5* hotel will have a full-service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Le Bourget's cafe is only open for breakfast and dinner, and is closed at lunch.

• 4 weeks later...
I think you have some basis for requesting a refund from PRICELINE and for asking that they review Le Bourget's rating. Priceline says a 3.5* hotel will have a full-service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Le Bourget's cafe is only open for breakfast and dinner, and is closed at lunch.

I need to amend that statement because Priceline has changed their definitions of what qualifies as a 3* and 3.5* hotel.

Priceline used to say that hotels rated 3* or higher will have a full-service restaurant serving three meals a day plus room service.

Now Priceline just says that a 3* hotel will offer "onsite dining", with no requirement for room service or offering three meals.

And for 3.5* rating Priceline now says the hotel will have a "full service restaurant" and "room service". The specific language about "serving three meals a day" has been deleted. Under the revised definitions Le Bourget could qualify as a 3.5* now, even though their restaurant doesn't serve lunch.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]