Hotwire Hotel: 3 Cancun AI Hotel Options

Nicholaa
By Nicholaa,
in

8/29/09 - 9/03/09

4 Star AI Ratings

#1: South Hotel Zone $130/night (GR Solaris?)

Resort, Beachfront, Food and Beverages Included, A La Carte Dining, Water Sports/Activities Included, Evening Entertainment Included, Daily Activities Included, Complimentary Breakfast, Children's Activity Program, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, All-Inclusive

#2: Cancun City Center Vicinity $185/night (No guess ...)

Resort, Beachfront, Food and Beverages Included, Premium Beverages Included, A La Carte Dining, Water Sports/Activities Included, Evening Entertainment Included, Daily Activities Included, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, All-Inclusive

#3: North Hotel Zone $270/night (No guess ...)

Resort, Beachfront, Food and Beverages Included, A La Carte Dining, Water Sports/Activities Included, Evening Entertainment Included, Daily Activities Included, Complimentary Breakfast, Children's Activity Program, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, All-Inclusive

(** I didn't get the "Children's Activity Program" because it also says it allows adults 18+ only, so that seemed to be an odd listing on the all amenities section.)

** Is it worth it for the extra $55 in your opinion for the South vs. Central? I have only been to Cancun once and don't remember the hotel strip layout. We really would like internet access in our room, but not at huge rates either. I'm pondering the "North Zone" one, but that price jumps to $270, so I can't see spending $140 more a night unless the hotel is incredible?

Thanks in advance. Hopefully we'll be making a decision tomorrow! (Didn't realize it was 2 am now - oh lord.)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guesses for the first one is the GR Solaris, the 2nd the Riu Palace Las Americas... no guess for the 3rd one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]