Booking for a specific hotel?

shaklee3
By shaklee3,
in

I'm going to be going to Miami on a cruise with 2 other couples. I've had my eye on the embassy suites Miami airport for one reason: all their rooms have pull out sofas. I figured if I'm really lucky they'll set me up in a room with 2 doubles, and we'll be able to get 2 more in with the pullout. However, if I'm unlucky and end up with a single one, that's still okay since we can get 2 rooms hopefully cheaper than their price. As you can imagine, to get this to work I'll need to get the embassy suites specifically since other hotels may not have pullout beds. Any hints on how to do this?

Our stay dates are only the night of 10-19. If anyone has better suggestions on how to get the cost down for 6 people in that area (including shuttles), please let me know.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can't target a specific hotel with PRICELINE.

If you're trying to target a specific property then HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're successfully able to identify it based upon the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE, so you need to decide what is most important to you for a given stay, the lowest possible price OR the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may receive.

The best you can do is to book 2 rooms with 3 guests in each on HOTWIRE to keep the cost down.

Let us know if we can help you any further.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]