Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Airport SEA) Hilton

brats
By brats,
in

Hi ,I am completely new at this but decided to give it a go ,I chose the Sea Tac location because we usually stay at Doubletrees,but unfortunatally their rates Midweek were much higher than the Weekend.

Wow it was pretty stressfull but because it was for one night ,I had a go . I chose their highest * which was 3.5* at $67 +taxes $81.95, Amenities were H, Shuttle, Pool, Fitness,I got the HILTON ( I'm happy with that )

I hope this helps all of the new people like myself, I know its not such a big deal one night but its still a little scary.

Does anyone know which 5* hotels are in their system for Strip location in Vegas?(hotwire)

Thank You for all the info thats posted it did help ,now I just have to read more and look at Priceline theirs seems more complicated---Christine

In addition to the amenities listed above, a search for this date also shows a Restaurant icon associated with this property. Do you know if this was also included?

You can still see all the amenities associated with this property by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]