Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (University) Silver Cloud Inn

osso
By osso,
in

I cannot figure out what the following hotel could be for the period of 09/07-09/13 in Seattle: Seattle Downtown Pike Place 3.5 stars showing amenities as fitness, restaurant, busines and high-speed internet at 84 dollars (best value/lowest price guaranteed), having Tripadvisor 3.5 stars/140+ reviews.

Also I wonder more expensive 3 and 4 star hotels for the same period at Pike Place with varying amenities...

3* (126 dollars): Boutique, fitness, pool, restaurant, high speed internet and business, having 180+ reviews at Tripadvisor and 3.5/5 stars there (only showing best value).

4* Boutique, fitness, restaurant, high-speed internet and business, having 3.5/5 Tripadvisor stars and 220+ reviews (best value/lowest price guaranteed).

The Hotwire hotel list regarding Boutique hotels is somewhat confusing and it seems that Pike Place many hotels have overlapping amenities. Tripadvisor is not much of help since the amount of reviews and stars do not fit to hotel descriptions easily. Could somebody help?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

4* Boutique, fitness, restaurant, high-speed internet and business
Best guess W Seattle.
3* (126 dollars): Boutique, fitness, pool, restaurant, high speed internet and business
Best guess Warwick.
3.5* showing amenities as fitness, restaurant, busines and high-speed internet
Best guess Crowne Plaza Hotel Seattle.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

Yellowdog.

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the delayed answer. I eventually reserved (via HOTWIRE link from BetterBidding) a three-star hotel from the University District at price 108$ for the period of 7/9 - 7/13 (6 nights). It was Silver Cloud Inn having the following amenities: Complimentary breakfast, Fitness, Pool(s), Business, Laundry and Internet. I do not know whether it is of any help to anyone anymore (after 6 months), but I will post the result anyway. Next time I try to be faster...Please note the amenities are the ones shown after the reservation was made. I thought that I was reserving The University Inn, but my stay was anyway quite pleasant.

Congratulations on your success. :)

Glad you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property to add to the site's Hotwire Hotel List for the state.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board (and posting the information is greatly appreciated, as it does help others) and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]