Hotwire Hotel: 4* LAX help id

bnetters
By bnetters,
in

• 4 weeks later...

The Sheraton is a possibility too. Sheraton and Westin have both been reported with those icons.

We use TripAdvisor stats to distinguish between two hotels with the same icons. Unfortunately Sheraton and Westin are both rated 3.5 on TripAdvisor so TripAdvisor doesn't help in this instance.

If you purchase, RiverCola, please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know if you get Sheraton or Westin.

I don't believe the Sheraton has ever been reported with a Laundry icon, which would make this a more likely match for the Westin (of course amenity icons are added/removed all the time, so anything is possible, if the Sheraton does offer a self-service laundry on the premises)

bnetters RiverCola,

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

bnetters,

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay.

I think you meant me?

I will start my own topic as soon as I start bidding. I need 2 hotels for my upcoming stay in LA in october.

I do have a question. I have been rewarded with almost $50 Hotdollars by Hotwire (because of a stay in Canon City in July in the Super8 Motel which was awful) so I'm wondering if I use you're links to hotwire if I will be able to check into my own account as I will when I use the link in the email that they have send me.

I thought HOTWIRE usually gave coupon codes, but if they didn't this instance, try two things:

1) click our HOTWIRE link and then look in the MY ACCOUNT link of HOTWIRE

2) if you can't find your hot Dollar link in your account, click our HOTWIRE link, then go to your email account and click the link there. With HOTWIRE we should get credit if you click our HOTWIRE link before going to your email account.

Hotwire (because of a stay in Canon City in July in the Super8 Motel which was awful)
It would be apprecaited if you shared the details of your purchase with the board so that the information can help others.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]