Priceline Hotel: 3* New Orleans (Downtown-Convention Center) Courtyard Convention Cntr

tbbunches
By tbbunches,
in

Took a little work. Started with Zone 2, 4* at $40 rejected. Added Zone 1, 4* $40 rejected. Added 3.5* for zones 1 & 2 $40 rejected. Added 3* for zones 1 Convention Center and 2 French Quarter at $40 and accepted. Had hoped for Residence Inn but think this will be okay. From looking at various reviews it looks like you can walk to French Quarter or trolley is available. Hotel's parking fee is $16 but on street parking is available. Total cost was $53.72 with taxes and fees - Expedia rates shows minimum of $69 without taxes etc.

Used your PRICELINE links for this.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Very nice job bidding and while not the property you were hoping for, this still seems like a very nice Courtyard. Can you confirm the dates of travel? (So that the thread title can be edited.) Thanks.

Using the site's PRICELINE link to start your purchase is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your stay.

I think I have just had a "ah ha" moment. I have been putting all the information on the main line - stars, hotel, location, dates and price but it looks like only the stars, hotel and location come through. I take it that the dates and price should go on the second space - can't think what it is called but they need to be divided. Is that correct? If not I must be having a whole lot of senior moments. I've been doing them all the same way - if this is the problem why do some work out and some don't? Just curious.

You are correct, the format to use is:

TOPIC TITLE: x* City (Zone) Hotel Name

Sub-Title: $xx ... m/d/yy-m/d/yy

There is a character limit to the topic title, so if the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, rate and dates all fit on the top line it will all appear (even though we'll edit to add the price and dates to the sub-topic line)... if all the info doesn't fit on the top line it will be truncated to the character limit.

Can you please let us know the dates of this Courtyard stay so we can edit the topic title accordingly and enable this win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]