RI Providence Hilton Downtown Providence

Jneemz
By Jneemz,
in

Unbelievable hotel...

Booked on Hotwire.com for $65 plus tax. Arrived and paid the 20 dollars for self parking. Then proceeded to go to checkin, and the front desk manager, checked us in, and was very friendly, telling us about the area and about the hotel, always with a smile on his face. No mention of Hotwire. Went up to the room on the tenth floor and to my surprise, we received an ultra clean room, with a view of the city. Inside we noticed the T.V. wasn't working, and with a quick call down to the front desk a technician was in our room in 5 minutes. Fixed the T.V. fast which was great because we wanted to watch the Phillies game. Came back at night after dinner watched the game, and enjoyed the most comfortable sleep i had in a while, what a great bed. Woke up, used the great shower, noticed they had delievered the papers to us, and had complimentary coffee in the lobby. Overall great stay, one of the stays i have endured.

A few Negatives

1. Tv's are pretty slow, they are hdtv's and the channels are in hd, but it goes slow and you have to click the buttons hard and many times. The reaction is slow

2. No free wi-fi period. I thought in the lobby they would have free wi-fi but I guess not.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]