Hotwire Hotel: 5* London (Regents Park-Baker Street-Camden Lock) Landmark Hotel

liska
By liska,
in

Hi everybody :-)

I have been using www.bettebdding.com ( and the link to HOTWIRE and PRICELINE , of course ) for a year .

It is wonderful site which helped me a lot - and I buy hotels almost weekly - I am a touring musician.

This time it is a bit tricky - since I need to book in a very specific area.

I cannot trace the hotel which appeared on HOTWIRE just recently.

It is 5* in Regents Park - Baker Street - Camden Lock district , listed at $172 for September 9-14 , 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor based on 260+ reviews with last one posted July 2009.

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

I have been using www.bettebdding.com ( and the link to HOTWIRE and PRICELINE , of course ) for a year .

It is wonderful site which helped me a lot - and I buy hotels almost weekly - I am a touring musician.

We're glad to hear the information on the board has been helpful in saving you money with your travel expenses. Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases. It would also be appreciated if you shared your wins with the board so that the information can benefit other users, just as others sharing their own wins has helped with your own purchases.
It is 5* in Regents Park - Baker Street - Camden Lock district , listed at $172 for September 9-14 , 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor based on 260+ reviews with last one posted July 2009.

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

For help with this property please include the amenities that HOTWIRE assocaites with this hotel.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]