Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Denver (Greater Downtown) Brown Palace Hotel

kgclark75
By kgclark75,
in

Was excited to see this incredible hotel come up!!

Amenities listed:

Restaurant, Fitness Center, High Speed Internet, Business Center.

BTW- I was able to get this hotel to come up by changing the # of guests to 1. If Guests is set to 2, the Cheaper 4.5* Westin was offered instead.

This is probably the nicest hotel in Denver, so I'm pretty pumped to be able to stay here!

kgclark,

Can you please look at your profile (clicking MY ACCOUNT on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page) and let us know if this property also shows a pool icon?

On a search for your dates i'm coming up with a 4.5* property with the same amenity icons as you list but also with a pool. I can't find any listing that the Browne Palace has a pool so i'm assuming that this property with the pool icon is a different hotel (maybe the one you had appear before you switched to one guest) but i just want to make sure we get it right.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, the amenities are as I listed in the opening post. No pool.

The 4.5* hotel coming up with a pool is the Westin. I knew that the Brown Palace participtaed with HW becuase it was listed in the Vacation Packages. However, since the Westin was also a 4.5* and almost always has a lower price than the Brown Palace, the BP usually isn't offered. I discovered last night that when I changed the Number of Adults in the room to 1 from 2, the BP would trump the Westin as the 4.5* hotel. I just tried again and couldn't duplicate it, so maybe I just got lucky last night....

Luck or not... if you're happy i'm glad it all worked out for you.

I was able to pull up this property on an alternate date, so hopefully we'll see it more in the future.

If you have a digital camera please take some photos of the hotel and room and post them at RealHotelPhotos.com as it seems like one to see!

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]