Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USW) Renaissance Stanford Court

Dan Burgess
By Dan Burgess,
in

I'm attending a conference at the Hilton, so I tried 4* USW hoping to get it, and got this instead. It's a six-block walk downward from the Renaissance to the Hilton, which is quite bearable, and perhaps I can take a cable car up on occasion.

In any event, I'm thrilled to have this hotel at this price in my favorite American city. Thanks to everyone here at betterbidding who posts to and maintains this wonderful resource.

Congratulation on your win and thank you for sharing it with the rest of board.

Sounds like the location will work out ok for your needs... fortunately this zone is somewhat small relative to many others where you may not have been able to 'take a chance.'

Was this your first bid in the zone or were you rejected at lower levels?

Enjoy your stay and the rest of San Francisco!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, the Union Sqare West zone isn't that large, and the seven block walk won't be a very big deal.

It was my first bid -- I had seen reports of people getting four-star properties in that price range, and I was definitely willing to go up to $80 if denied at $70.

Of course, it's my nature to second-guess myself, so I'm wondering if a bid of $60 or $65 would have been accepted. Regardless, this looks like a great property, and the price I got ($166 after taxes and fees for two nights) is very satisfactory.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]