Priceline Hotel: 4* St Louis (Downtown) Hyatt Regency Riverfront

cokegirl
By cokegirl,
in

ok, well they keep changing so quickly that i apologize they are not there when you check so lets try some new ones....

any help would be appreciated:

dates for the following are aug14-16

three star downtown fitness, pool restaurant internet business center 112 per night

four star downtown with restaurant, fitness, business, fitness, golf nearby, $96 per night

thanks!

The 4* hotel is a match for the Hyatt Riverfront so that would be our best guess for that one.(although i would put the Hilton at the Ballpark as a distant second guess/possibility... it has never been reported with this exact amenity combination, but used multiple combinations and has all the amenities above, so that would at least be a possibility, although i think the Hyatt is more likely)

The 3* matches previous reports for both the Millenium Hotel and the Holiday Inn Select, so either of these would be my guess for this one. (i'd think this is more likely the Holiday Inn than the Millennium, and if the HI is the property you're seeking we may be be to target it, but post back if you prefer that option over the 4* above)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]