Hotwire Hotel: Help with Paris, June 2010 bidding

bdwoods
By bdwoods,
in

Any idea as to what a 4* hotel in the Gare du Nord Republique area of Paris is on Hotwire?

Ammenities are: Fitness Centre, Restaurant and Business Centre.

Travel Dates: June 23rd to June 28, 2010 - Price $179.

I've seen the Crowne Plaza Palace de Republiqe show up on Priceline, but is in Marais Area in their search (I think it's on the crux of a few areas so it could be in Gare du Nord)

I want to be near Marais, so I'm afraid that it could be farther from Marais than closer in the Gare du Nord.

Thanks for any help/advice

Welcome to BetterBidding.

I have to start with asking if you're ready to lock-in a stay this far in advance. You know that all bookings are non refundable and non cancellable? I have to ask since i can see that you are a new member. Your dates are firm and flight tickets etc booked?

Great that you found us!

Yellowdog.

Well, we've already booked a flight into Paris for those dates, and then we're going on a Baltic Cruise that's already booked, so I'm wanting to get some rooms booked in Paris and London before the rates go up and the availability goes down! I'm pretty confident that we'll be going as planned (unless some major world even happens, but I carry a hefty travel insurance policy!)

Looking forward to responses - I'm an avid Hotwire and Priceline user, so I'm going to post here from now on the deals I find, including one I booked last night to Calgary.

Thanks!!!!

Brian

Ok, i had to ask since you just registered.

This hotel has not been ID'd or reported to the board before. And i have tried to get a match for this without any luck.

But let's see if admin or any other member can make an educated guess for this hotel.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please post your Calgary win in a separate topic so all members can gain from your information.

If you want the Marais area, choose a hotel in the Louvre-Marais zone...

The property above doesn't appear to be in the area you want to be... is there anything in the Louvre-Marais zone that is within your desired star rating and budget?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]