Priceline Hotel: Glen Cove and Viscinity

tasso
By tasso,
in

I've stayed at a Fairfield Inn located in Syosset a few times, this is pretty close to Glen Cove, the rate is about $120 plus tax this includes the Fairfield continental breakfast. There is also a Howard Johnson's in Jerricho that offers a rate of around $90.00 plus tax using a coupon that can be found at roomsaver.com or in one of those coupon booklets that can be found in rest areas along the highway. This place was a bit rough 4 years ago, and I don't think it got any better since then. However, they had exceptional bagels at the continental breakfast!! I even checked the LaGuardia airport area using Hotwire and they had no rooms for your dates. In Roslyn, there is a property called the Roslyn Claremont Hotel, this is rated as a 3* by Expedia, but the rooms are about $175 a night.

I forgot to mention this, but there is a Peter Luger restaurant in Great Neck near Glen Cove, my suggestion is to stay with the family and use the $$ saved towards a memorable meal at one of the top steak houses in the US. Cash or Peter Luger credit card only! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]