Priceline Hotel: 1* Orange County (Disneyland) Extended StayAmerica Convention Center

thegoodstuffshere
By thegoodstuffshere,
in

Sorry,this is actually Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center.2*

I've stayed at both and put the wrong one down and cannot figure out how to edit Title,DUHHH :)

3 nts @ $31. nt $93.00

Tax $19.50

Total $112.50

I have stayed there before and was pleased.Rooms are large,has Kitchen with full size refrigerator,2 burner stove,coffee maker,toaster and double sink,I always take a couple extra plates,bowls and silverware as they only provide enough for 2.

Saves a lot when feeding kids before going to Disneyland.Full size tub and staff is very helpful.

Last time I stayed I needed one of the rooms with 2 beds and they upgraded for $15. a night,(although they never charged me).WI-FI is $4.99 for the length of your stay.

Offers Free Parking but no shuttle.Only a 15 to 25 min walk to DL depending on who you have in tow.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please check your winning bid confirmation page (or the 'my trips' section of your PRICELINE profile) and add a reply to this thread confirming the star rating of this property... you've listed it as 2* but THIS LINK indicates that it's still 1* rated by PRICELINE.

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]