Priceline Hotel: Hotel help: MDR, Venice, S. Monica

Bob7
By Bob7,
in

I can only find 4 hotels that have had successful bids in this whole area, the Marriott in MDR, and the Holiday Inn, 4 Pts Sheraton, and Doubletree in S. Monica. Does anyone know if these are the only 4 that Priceline uses? They're all 3*, I couldn't find any 4* or 5*. (No chocolate on the pillow for my DW).

Thx,

-Bob

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you select Santa Monica - Marina del Ray from the Priceline screen and click 'next' you will see the star ratings offered in this zone. Currently 3* is the highest rated hotel.

You will need to know how to do the above in order to learn about your re-bidding zones, so if you're not familiar with that i would suggestion you take a look at PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED.

If you tell us what it is that you're looking for and the date(s) of your stay we may be able to be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thx for the welcome and fast reply. It's 2 nights, Mar. 11 and 12, 2005. Hoping for a free cont breakfast, bedding 2D or 2Q or 1K, within a mile or so of the ocean in MDR, Venice, or S. Monica. The Ramada MDR is $62 on one site, around what we'd like to pay, but reviews say it's become a dump, mildew, ripped wallpaper, bad area. The Holiday Inn Express in MDR is closer to the ocean, nicer area, and has all the amenities, but we can't find a net rate lower than $97. All the other hotels are way over $100.

It was encouraging to see successful bids of $65 at the Hol Inn in SM, $75 at Doubletree SM, and $75 at the Marriott MDR, we'd be happy getting those.

-Bob

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]