Name your Price Bidding for Somebody Else

dracs
By dracs,
in

Hi

I am sorry if this has been asked before ,I did try to look in priceline tips but didn't see the ans.

I have these 2 doubts in my mind:

I would like to know that :

1) Can I book rental car for somebody with my credit card using name your price.

2) Can I book hotel room for somebody with my credit card using name your price.

PS: I won't be joining either for car or hotel room.

Please help.

Thanks

Yes on both counts... for each there is a separate place to enter the name of the person who will be 'consuming' the hotel or car and for the person whose credit card information will be used.

The name of the person who will be picking up the rental car or checking into the hotel room MUST be the person's whose name is entered in the 'consumer' info area.

HOWEVER, note that most credit cards that provide benefits for car rentals (ie- such as secondary collision coverage) will not apply in this sitation since the renter is not the same person as the cardholder.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]